Daily Wear Glitter Base (4ml) | Vegan Cosmetic Glue
mini PRO-STYLE glitter glue:
used by top MUA's and product choice for Cirque du Soleil
> all day hold
> also a great primer
> heightens sparkle refection, does not dull it
> dries completely
> comfortable to wear, light weight, flexible = no cracking
> will not lift base makeup
> great for sensitive skin = hypoallergenic
> a water based formulation
> Vegan, Gluten FREE, Cruelty FREE
> works with all other loose product = mica's, minerals, powders........
> provides you with a clean, controlled glitter application when using our 2 step application process https://www.litcosmetics.com/pages/how-to-apply
What It Does:
“Daily Wear” glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to any skin surface without dulling the sparkle. Also prevents cracking, flaking or floating, offering a comfortable all day hold that dries completely with easy removal.
A cosmetic glitter glue that feels like water but keeps glitter and any loose makeup secured all day long.
- 4ml - (0.14 oz) heavy weight glass bottle
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Propylene Glycol
What else you need to know this makeup glue:
- remove with warm water and face cloth or makeup pads.
- acts as a protective barrier keeping your makeup from fading, creasing or loosing color.
- works perfectly with other Brands and products = Lipstick/glosses, shadows, eye/brow liners, blush, mascara, nail polish, hair and body lotions.
- Hint: darker glitter shades look best with a dark makeup base while a white base will “POP” lighter glitter colors.
- Remember to have fun blending multiple glitter colors and play with different shades of eyeliners/shadows to create cool effects.
- After product has dried tightness may occur but don’t panic! Your skin surface will loosen up within 20 blinks - and now your Lit baby!
Water/Aqua, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, PEG-25 Hydrogentaed Castor Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum.