LIT COMPARED TO OTHER PRODUCTS
Unlike similar products, Lit Cosmetics “Daily Wear” and “Water Resistant” is Alcohol free, Paraben free, and Propylene Glycol free. We don’t test on animals and are 100% Vegan.
Our loose glitter is a high-sparkle cosmetic grade with maximum light reflection also implementing a “Rounded” glitter cut opposed to a “Square” or “Diamond” cut to aid in complete comfort on the skin surface also giving you a smooth application.
Tube (Paint On) Style Glitter
- The glitter particles are very sparse therefore you cannot create a nice solid line of color like you can with Lit. Also most of these companies use a “Square” or “Diamond Cut” glitter particle which tends to be uncomfortable and catches edges on the skin surface.
- A customer has to purchase a full tube of product every time they want a new color, unlike Lit's "Clearly Liquid Glitter Base™". Once purchased, this liquid adhesive will work with all loose colors. We set it up this way so customers can continually add to their collection without having to over purchase product.
- Flaking and crusting will occur over time with most "tube style" glitters. On the other hand, Lit will stay on and keep it's shine from morning till night even in high humidity and heightened activity-that's why all dancers/stage performers etc. love our product!
- You can't choose your glitter size or variety-the glitter cut/size in tubes are usually too big for most patrons.
- All other companies have a limited color selection - Lit offers endless varieties of sizes and shades.
- The formula in the tubes always dries up and gets gooey. The brush also loses its performance over time thus having a short expiration period. Lit's water based formulation will never go bad and our brushes are very durable.
- Lit allows you to really personalize your glitter application—putting multiple colors on your eyes, adding swoops and swirls or whatever your heart desires, this is artistic freedom man!
Glitter Eye Shadows
- You can't fool us any longer; the glitter particles will always end up on your cheekbone turning your makeup application into a glitter mess!
- Brighter colors tend to tint the skin around the eye area. Lit on the other hand will give you intense color (even on darker skin tones) without staining or loosing vibrancy.
Cream Based Glitter
- First of all, the application process is messy and hard to control plus glitter fall out will occur. Also cream bases usually end up creasing and rubbed out, thus not showcasing the glitter properly.
- You will never get a nice line of glitter. The glitter particles simply get covered by the eyeliner color and lose the shine in addition the glitter particles will detach and fall.